Monday, June 8, 2009

Bryce "Candy"

This past weekend we took off to Bryce Canyon. My sister-in-law Kami's family owns Ruby's down there and are so good to hook us up with great deals and a place to stay. Well...we had a blast! As many times as I'd been down to their place for blessings & baptisms, I had never seen the canyon. I LOVED IT!! You can't deny there is a God when you see this kind of nature surrounding you. We went down with my parents, Mirs & our wonderful friends, Pat, Shala & their little girl, Brynlee.
I had to share some fun pictures from our adventure.



As soon as Grant discovered there was rocks on the ground, he wanted nothing to do with me or my picture taking.



Oww!!! Miranda & Will looking much too old for their ages.



Ma, Pops & Mirs under a gorgeous backdrop.



Need I say more? We honestly couldn't stop gawking...the scenery is stunning! This is us on the Navajo Loop.



Talk about on the edge of the world!



Don't hate us because we're beautiful & white.



Pat & Shala. :) Loads of fun!

Will keeps asking to go back to Bryce "Candy." It was such a fun trip. We'll be back down in 2 weeks for Sadie's baptism. Hope to go down the Navajo Loop again!

7 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Those are some very pretty pictures. I think we need to take a trip down to Bryce Candy to see how beautiful it is.

Lily said...

I'm very jealous. I've been wanting to take my kids there.

kimbob said...

I've never been down there before, looks like I need to. Those shots are beautiful!! thanks for sharing and have fun back down there.

Tonya said...

You look so good! I'm glad you had such a great time! I really wish I lived close to you, especially lately. I feel so lazy and Luke is getting the brunt of it. We will come down soon! Make me!!

Joe & Lara said...

that does look beautiful! looks like fun!

Annie and the Boys... said...

jeni! it's awesome there! We'll have to plan a trip to meet up sometime, I love hiking! and I LOVE your whiteness ;) Love you!

coniru said...

jeni, hi, it's aunt coni. i love your blog - i appreciate your thoughts and sentiments. you have a wonderful way of writing. xo!