Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hot...Hot...Hot!

Last week we took a super quick drive down to Arizona. Cousin Sherri was tying the knot to an awesome guy named Scot. The trip was really quick (we were only there for a little over 48 hours) so we missed seeing a lot of our favorite faces...but hopefully we'll be back again soon. The weather was soooo hot! Every day was in the 100's. Perfect swimming weather. Here are a few of the pictures.

We could not get Will out of the pool. He and Chase went swimming every day. I went to Shopko to buy him a pool after we got home and he said he would like a big one like the one in Arizona please. He said it so seriously I wasn't sure how to respond...



We were able to go have breakfast with Grandma & Grandpa Porter while we were there. Grandma had such a beautiful spread out with her famous whole wheat pancakes, freshly picked blackberries and much more. I adore my grandparents and any time spent with them is simply delightful. **I swear I didn't pinch Grant in this picture!**



Here is Sherri just about ready to walk down the aisle... She looks stunning!



I usually stay with my cousin DeAnn when I go down. I adore her sweet family sooo much. Richard & Jessi (my Aunt & Uncle from Vegas) also stayed with DeAnn this time and we had such a great time with them. We went to get pedicures, swam, bbq'd...and went for some long walks in Queen Creek where DeAnn lives. It was such a relaxing and fun time.



Kids & weddings don't mix too much. Our boys were doing anything they could to entertain themselves.



Can't wait to go back again.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Jenny you're so beautiful!

kimbob said...

You look great! I haven't seen DeAnn forever, how are they doing? It would have been more weird to see Matt :) Glad you had a good time, even though it was quick

Baguleys said...

looks like fun, i want a big pool like in arizona too!

Tonya said...

Jeni! I'm finally blogging again. Luke and I have bad colds which sucks! I am DYING to see you!!! I miss you sooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!