Wednesday, December 28, 2011

On our Way


It's been 13 years since I moved back to Utah from Arizona after high school. We have loved it. Spanish Fork has been such a great place to live. But we are moving on.

Jeff has received a once in a lifetime job opportunity out in Woodbury, Minnesota. Yes, I'm already freezing to death just thinking about it...

Minnesota won't be our final destination though. After about 6 months of training, we will be headed to another unknown location in the U.S. for more training. Then after that Jeff will get his own branch to manage somewhere else in the U.S. haha

It's a scary prospect, but we are so greatful to be able to see different parts of the U.S. You only live once, right? It will also be good to mingle with the saints outside of Utah. I know as long as we have the church, we'll have family. With this job, we won't end up back in Utah, but we are hoping to get back in the West. We'd love to end up in the North West. So we'll see.

Anyhow, I'll be sure to keep a better blog so you can see pictures of our adventures! It'll be crazy to have a baby in the middle of all this moving, but I know things are just about as hard as we make them. I hope all your holidays were wonderful. Ours was great. Having Jeff home after 2 weeks in Minnesota was the only present the boys and I needed!

5 comments:

Lily said...

How exciting and a little sad at the same time. I am silly like that, but I will miss you. I know we rarely see each other but there is something about when a friend moves and you know you can't just walk over and see them anytime. It makes me feel a little blue. Love ya Jen

The Johnsons said...

I was at my parents house and it made me sad that you aren't across the street anymore. Congrats on your pregnancy, I can't wait to find out what your having. Congrats on your new adventure, keep us updated and Good Luck!

Garcia's said...

AHHHHH! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm sad you wont be there when I go to Utah but we'll just have to make sure we visit each other. Love it!

Brandi said...

Wow, exciting things are in store for you guys! We had a big move and new career change while I was pregnant with Belle. Lots of and lots of changes. It's such an adventure, both wonderful and crazy. I look forward to reading your blog updates. Good luck and congrats to you!!!

Court and Britt said...

Wow, so many exciting changes! How fun that you are expecting!! I am so excited about the new job for you guys, I'm sure it will be an advendure!! Court and I spent a summer in Minnesota and it is BEAUTIFUL there, lots of amazing lakes and parks! And the Mall of America is pretty cool too :) Best of luck with everything, can't wait to check back on your blog for updates!!