Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Love this woman!


Don't you just love Marjorie Hinckley?  I was passing this quote on my fridge this morning and just had the urge to share it.  It is hands down one of my favorites.

I've felt so blessed this week.  Maybe it's the hint of good weather ahead.  Maybe it's the fact that my darn old cold has finally left! But as I sat in church in Ward Council, I felt so blessed to be among such strong, good people who are trying to make a real difference in the world.  I love this church.

A couple years back, Jeff and I weren't the best at attending chuch.  We were tired and made excuses.  When we moved to Minnesota, we knew that we had to make a decision.  Were we in or were we out?  Ever since then we do our darndest to show up, and make a difference.  The results?  Pure joy.

Sure there are still hard times...plenty of them.  But our own testimonies are growing.  And we know that all we gotta do is rely on the Lord during those tough times.  He'll always be there.

So thank you Sister Hinckley for keeping me focused on what matters most!!





No comments: