Sunday, December 7, 2008

Potty Training 101



Oh my...I feel like a pretty bad mom tonight. I am getting ready to potty train Will. He is showing all the signs and I had it planned for this next week. So tonight...Jocelyn, Dan & little Mailon were over for Christmas cookies and Will kept dancing around. He was whining...upset...etc. I thought he just needed to go number 2. He has a hard time doing that and it takes him a long time. So...after about an hour I decided to just take him in and see what he did. If you have ever seen that scene out of League of Their Own with Tom Hanks...you'll know how it went. The poor kid went forever. I felt like such a bad mom!! I had no clue he was holding it!
Anyhow, if my son ends up on antibiotics for a bladder infection...we'll all know why!

No comments: