Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tag.

4 Shows i watch...
*NCIS - Jeff's parents got me hooked to this show. Love it.
*NCIS - L.A.
*I Love Lucy
*Gilmore Girls. Yes I still watch reruns. I'm hooked.

4 Things i am Passionate About...
*my husband's shaved head. :)
*going on walks with my boys
*prayer
*Keeping the Spirit in my home.

4 Phrases i say a lot...
*"Oh my laws." Still don't know where I picked that up.
*"For the love!"
*"Oh blast"
*"Bless their heart"-tonya

4 Things i have learned from the past...
*You can be happy no matter where you are, or no matter what you're going through.
*Take time for yourself. If you don't, your bucket might go missing.
*"If you look for the bad in mankind hoping to see it, you surely will" Abe Lincoln
*Always take throw up bags in the car for Will on long trips

4 Things i did yesterday...
*Scrubbed the bathrooms. Where is the maid when you need her??!
*Groceries
*Running
*FHE (AKA...Grant's tantrum time)

4 Places i would love to visit...
*Italy
*Ireland
*Suz in Virginia
*Prince Edward Island

4 Things i am looking Forward to...
*Settling down somewhere. Who knows where yet. Anywhere would be fabulous.
*To sit in the Temple with ALL my boys around me. "I ditto that Annie..."
*A vacation! Again, I'm not picky. Death Valley is even sounding nice at this point.
*Clipping coupons simply because I want to.

4 Things i love about Winter...
*Sledding. I go with the boys every week.
*Christmas
*Making hot cocoa
*A warm blanket, a couch, and a book.

4 Peeps to TaG...
*Tonya
*Sherri
*Suz
*Shala

2 comments:

Annie and the Boys... said...

I LOVE YOU JENI!!!! more than you'll ever ever know!

Tonya said...

Oh, how much I miss you. Need I say more?