Sunday, May 29, 2011

My new favorite person...


I love to redo furniture. However, I was a little crazy this Spring with my little brother's wedding plans and couldn't get to a headboard for my guest bedroom.

After some scouring online, I ran across a beautiful headboard by a local gal, Ashley. I called her and set up an appointment to go check out what she does. Not only does she build the furniture herself, but she also does all the finishing if you dont' have the time. I was sold when I saw her place in Provo. It's one of those places that you walk into and instantly feel at home!

She can build pretty much anything you'd like. I couldn't resist but share my new favorite person to all my family and friends. Oh yeah...the next great thing I love about her? She is extremely well priced.

Here is her info:
Ashley Rasmussen
P: 801-691-6673
http://www.ana-white.com/2011/03/mason-headboard-cal-king
benandashleyras.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Amazing and beautiful! I wish I was that talented! I think I will plan a trip and we will learn how to make furniture together!! LOVE IT Jeni!

Tonya said...

Missing you especially tonight. I can't wait to see you in July! I really hope you still live in the apartment so I can soak you up and spend lots of time with you. Love you SOO much!! I'm so jealous of people who get to see you lots.. XOXO

Tonya said...

I can't wait to come work on projects with you!! That sounds so amazing right now. Countdown begins..