Monday, June 27, 2011

California

We finally were able to take a family vacation to Southern Cali a few weeks ago.
After we sold our house, we thought what better to celebrate than to take the kids to see Mickey & the gang. So we loaded ourselves in the car with Grandma Stevens and drove down to Nana's house (Jeff's older sister).

We had such a blast! We went to the LA Zoo, had fun with cousins, and went to Disneyland. I hadn't been to Disneyland since I was 13...so quite awhile ago. My sister, Bree surprised us all with matching Disney shirts for the occasion. Thanks Bree!! I wish we lived closer. I would love to take the kids back every year.

Thanks Nana for a wonderful time! We miss you guys already!

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

We love Disneyland! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Its always so nice to get away.

PatShala said...

Oh my! Jeni, you look amazing! And, you chopped off your hair? It looks beautiful! Your boys look so grown up. Brenn is still talking about her friends Will and Grant. We miss you guys! Wish you could of come to Texas! You are the kindest woman I know!

Scot & Sherri Bradford said...

So jealous Jen! Looks looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Miss you all so much! <3 ya even more!

Tonya said...

It took me 2 days to post this comment! ha ha. You deserved an amazing vacation. I'm so glad you got one! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see you and soak you up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonya said...

ps, you are so skinny!!! and I LOVE your hair!!!