Tuesday, March 10, 2009

On a lighter note...


Okay, after my rant a couple of weeks ago, I'll keep this post a little lighter. So I have heard horrible things about "aluminum," the main ingredient found in pretty much every deodorant on the market. The side effects include amnesia and breast cancer. Yikes!! So anyhow, after doing my homework, I have switched to Tom's deodorant. I love it! My favorite scent is Apricot. I've been buying this at the health food store for awhile at 6-7 dollars a tube. However, I just found it at Walmart for 2.99!! While I love to support the smaller stores, that is savings I can't pass up!
I love to pass on any good deals I find. Anyhow, next time you are at good ol' Walmart, check it out.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh Jeni! I was having a conversation about that just the other day. My Dad only uses deodorant from Neways for the exact same reason. I have always wanted to find deodorant without those nasty ingredients, but the ones from Neways don't cut it. I'm for sure going to get some. Good find and thanks for sharing. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo good to see you! It's amazing how much I miss you when it's been a while. I never realize how much until I see you and can't seem to stop talking!! Someday we will live by each other again, I know it! I can't wait for that day either. I love you and you really are my very best truest friend in the whole world! Let's hang out again soon!! Btw you look AMAZING! I asked Jake if he noticed how much weight you'd lost and he said "how could you not notice?" I totally agree, you look fabulous! We are so going swimming this summer!

Lily said...

Good to know. Hope you're doing well.