Monday, March 16, 2009

The sun is out, and so are we...

As the doorbell rings, Will tears towards it with Grant waddling as fast as possible trying to keep up. The great outdoors constantly beckons to these little boys and they are eager to answer. Although this family is richly blessed with all 4 seasons, we are grateful for the coming of Spring. Flowers blooming, birds singing, windows open, fresh air billowing through my white linen curtains, dirt under our fingernails, planting colorful buds, swinging on the porch swing. The earth is being reborn...and so are our spirits.

4 comments:

Kami said...

I agree. Those are really cute pictures. I love the spring and can't wait til it arrives here which is about mid June!!HAHA Then we get about a month and a half til a very long fall sets in. I am grateful too for 4 seasons though, even if the only one I like the least last the longest here!

Lily said...

Oh yes, we love spring too! We need to get together soon. What do you think?

Lily said...

Friday I am busy, but tomorrow I am free. Facebook message me your number again and I will call you. Are you sure you want us at your home? My daughter is in school in the morning from 9-11:30 and that would be a perfect time- just me and my one year old. What do you think?

Joe & Lara said...

you are an awesome writer, jeni! :)
wished we lived closer- would love for our kids to play together! :)