Friday, February 10, 2012

Hell's Kitchen...a Minneapolis Must


We were a little hesitant by the name.. but the clerk at the Origins store insisted it was the best place to eat in the Twin Cities. It definitely did not disapoint!
If you ever get up north here, eating at Hell's Kitchen is a must!
It's set up in a massive basement right downtown. There is a live jazz band playing music and the ambiance is great.
Dad treated us to a terrific dinner (we even sat at that table above) and EVERYTHING was homemade (they even make their own ketchup). Jer even took a walk on the wild side and ordered some Mango Jalepeno ice cream for dessert. Everything was phenomanol. Come and visit me. You'll love it. (Yes this is another desperate attempt to get visitor's. I'll keep trying).

2 comments:

Kendria said...

At least there's SOMETHING to attract tourists... because I'm sure that snow is NOT doing it! Grandma gave me your blog address, hope you don't mind! Love seeing what you have been up to!

Tonya said...

I needed a Jeni fill, I'm so glad I checked your blog! You've updated it so much and I'm so happy you have! You look beautiful in all of the pictures. Gosh I miss you!!! I hope you're doing well in freezing Minnesota. Prayers for Oregon sent your way! COME SAVE US FROM BOREDOM AND MISERY! LOL. Love you friend! PS, Luke was THRILLED over his Valentine from you guys and of course your card brought tears to my eyes..