Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Speechless

If any of you know me, you know I usually don't have a hard time talking. And it's not often I find myself without words. However, Will definitely rendered me speechless twice this week.

The first time I was asking the boys what they wanted the baby to be...a boy or a girl?
Will thinks hard on it for a few moments and finally asks in an exasperated voice..."Isn't there another option?"

So I guess I'll be letting you know if we come up with an Option C on the Ultrasound in 10 days.

The next time came when he was playing with his little transformer that rolls up into a ball. He was spinning it on the couch when the transformer popped open unexpectedly. His eyes went wide as can be and then he turned to me and said "Mama, did you see that? I finally have Jesus' power!!"

I guess it's time for a FHE lesson on the priesthood.

Sigh...funny times. Gotta love kids, right?

1 comment:

PatShala said...

That is so hilarious!! He is so cute and I can just see him saying that. How exciting to find out...boy or girl?!?!?! We can't wait to hear.